Well established Legal firm - Conveyancing, Litigation, Commercial, Estate and Family law.
Our client is looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to join their Trust and Deceased Estate Department in Pretoria.
- The candidate will manage the Trusts and Deceased Estate department and therefore should have suitable experience in the management of a department within a legal practice.
- Arranging of consultations with clients,
- Attending to administrative functions associated with the winding up of deceased estates and trust administration,
- Arranging of annual general meetings of trustees,
- General secretarial duties such as managing a diary, filing, typing of letters and emails,
- Liaising with clients, the Master’s office and answering of telephone calls.
- Secretarial Diploma in Legal (preferred)
- Proficiency in English and Afrikaans (spoken as well as written language)
- 5 years' in a similar role
Salary / Package
R20,000 - R30,000