Our client is a manufacturer of comminution solutions to the mining industry.
Reporting to the MD, You will be responsible for the development of the “product lifecycle” starting with onsite process audits and application engineering followed by product design and the introduction into manufacturing, and lastly assessing the products performance in use with the aim of continuous improvement.
- Application Engineering using Comminution best practices and principles.
- Management of the Design/Draughting Office
- Product development and release of the respective drawings, standards & specifications
- Product concept handover & briefing to Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing support on product deviations
- Final product assessment and release
- Continuous improvement of products
- BSc/BTech Mechanical Engineering
- 8 - 10 years’ experience in the Mechanical Engineering Design field.
- Experience with Comminution Engineering will be a major advantage.
Salary / Package
R850K - R1,1M CTC per annum