Our client is a clearing and forwarding company.
You will be expected to perform the following Key Functions:
- Comprehensive knowledge of the forwarding and clearing industry.
- Client daily update and weekly report .
- Negotiate rates with overseas agents to ensure best rate for client shipment.
- Applying for SOB Details from Shipping Line nominated.
- Monitory cargo arrival against the booking with shipping line and request ANF in time for clearance.
- Facilitate a responsive turnaround time and internal handover of documents for clearance department of client full Import.
- Documentations pack to ensure timeously clearance.
- Arranging customs examinations bookings for shipments that are stopped for examination.
- Arranging Port Health and State vet releases if applicable.
- Checking Shipping Line invoices for correct charges and profitability.
- Shipping line invoice payment done in time before vessel arrival for unit collection at port.
- Liaising with haulier once vessel off loaded and handover of CTO for collection and delivery to Client.
- Ensure costing complete for handover to finance office.
- Sea, airfreight forwarding/Import controller duties.
- Knowledge of customs examination for Airfreight with offices for release of client shipment.
- Collection once shipment has been customs release.
- Airline payment and handover of customs release for collection of client parcel.
Clearing and forwarding.
- Minimum 10 years’ forwarding experience.
- CARGOWISE System.
- Stable track record essential.
Salary / Package
25K – 35K CTC