Our client manufactures and develops high-quality agricultural products for both local and international markets.
Our client is looking for a dynamic individual to join their Team in the capacity of a Production/Demand Planner.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the following:
- Identify any raw material and packaging materials shortages and communicate same to procurement department.
- Planning production according to demands.
- Supervise and coordinate work-flow between manufacturing and logistics.
- Generate and issue jobs (batch sheets) on time, accurately and in line with production plan and ensure monthly targets are met.
- Supervision of production clerk.
- Assist and support production managers to ensure optimum productivity and timely completion of Jobs.
- Stand in for production clerk and production manager when they on leave.
- Diploma/degree in Supply chain or equivalent
- 3-5 years experience in the manufacturing environment
- Experience with ERP and MRP Systems such as Netstock and Syspro will be a significant advantage
- Team player
- Attention to detail and accuracy are important
Salary / Package
R300k - 350k (CTC)