My client operates a world-class food-ingredients milling and blending service for its customers nationally
- Perform Verification and validation activities related to Laboratory standards (eg. procedure validations).
- Ongoing support to technical laboratory staff related to daily problem solving of product/production related issues.
- Adhering to food safety requirements as laid down by the company and the company’s Food Safety Certification Standards
- Support to QA Manager (QA Head of Department).
- Reporting writing and Presentation of progress on projects to management.
- Focus on problem solving of food ingredient / food production issues
- Have a deep knowledge of and insight into food chemistry.
- Responsible for leading Projects to the successful completion thereof within set time frames.
- Coordinate and conduct training for internal employees and upgrade older procedures as required.
- Daily administrative tasks related to the job portfolio
- Daily Filing of testing and food safety required paperwork
- B Tech Chemistry with Microbiology or BSc with Chemistry / Biochemistry with Microbiology or Equivalent
- Food processing / production
- Leading of projects especially in the subject of Chemistry
- Good knowledge of laboratory equipment and interpretation of results obtained from HPLC, LC-MS, NIR and similar scientific testing equipment.
- Team Player
- 3-5 years managerial experience
Salary / Package
R500k (CTC) Neg on Experience
- Provident Fund
- Medical Aid
- Group Life