Our client is a reputable FMCG manufacturer.
Reporting to the Operations Director, You will be responsible for:
- Providing Leadership and strategic alignment to ensure realization of business objectives and goals.
- Measuring, monitoring and reporting on key performance indicators
- Ability to interface with customers at a strategic commercial level as well as at product development and
query resolution levels.
- Improving productivity through people management, improved quality, equipment capacity and
- Maintaining a safe and healthy work environment by leading the plant and applying group standards.
- Developing and achieving production planning systems and procedures to achieve Operations Excellence
- Driving Continuous Improvement Initiatives
- Benchmarking Nationally and Internationally against best practices and implementing appropriate strategies
- Drive business growth plans
- Monitoring the Supply Chain activities to manage costs and efficiencies
- Financial control to achieve target results
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment and at least 5 years' at leadership level in
- Experience in plastics manufacturing is preferred
- Proven experience of preventative maintenance processes in multiple operations
- Efficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and capable of managing through production systems
- Asset Care experience
- Analytical abilities with a proven track record in coaching, problem solving & decision making skills.
Salary / Package
R1,2M - R1,4M CTC per annum
- Medical Aid
- Pension Fund
- Performance Bonus