A Consulting team creating business value at thought leadership level through commercial value delivery, in a tactical timeframe."
- To take high-level requirements into interaction flows and design artifacts to create beautiful, intuitive and functional user centric products.
- To represent the company at allocated client by ensuring world class services are delivered on time, within budget and of quality.
- Uphold and represent the design capability on client site with confidence and purpose in order to deliver world class design solutions.
- Liaise with clients, assigned developers, designers and the Practice Principals
- Ensuring that execution takes place on all design stages from concept to final hand-off to the client;
- Create high quality designs and superior user interfaces across multiple platforms and screen sizes;
- Conceptualize original ideas as well as implement best practices that bring simplicity and user friendliness to all user journeys;
- Create beautiful and engaging mockups using the client’s design system and/or brand guidelines ;Create clickable, high fidelity prototypes and assets for presentation and hand over to development
- Ability to manage junior resource and/or team
- Ensuring that assigned Jnr developer/designer is provided a job card and that the tasks assigned to the Jnr developer/designer is executed;
Graduates (BA Graphic Design/ Higher Certificate in Art and Design)
- At least 3 years Design experience
- Have at least 1 year’s management/team leader experience
- Proficiency in Sketch, InVision and/or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders;
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up to date with the latest trends, techniques and technologies
- Prior experience in the corporate environment
Salary / Package
R40 000 - R45 000 (CTC)
- Medical Aid
- Data Allowance
- Daily Lunch Voucher