A Consulting team creating business value at thought leadership level through commercial value delivery, in a tactical timeframe
- To take high-level requirements into interaction flows and design artifacts to create beautiful, intuitive and functional user centric products.
- To represent the company at allocated client by ensuring world class services are delivered on time, within budget and of quality.
- Uphold and represent the design capability on client site with confidence and purpose in order to deliver world class design solutions.
- Ensuring that execution takes place on all design stages from concept to final hand-off to the client;
- Conceptualize original ideas as well as implement best practices that bring simplicity and user friendliness to all user journeys;
- Create low and high-fidelity wireframes, storyboards, empathy maps, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and flow;
- Ability to manage junior resource and/or team
- Ensuring that assigned Jnr developer/designer is provided a job card and that the tasks assigned to the Jnr developer/designer is executed;
Graduates (BA Graphic Design/ Higher Certificate in Art and Design)
- At least 3 years Design experience;
- Have at least 2 years management/team leader experience;
- Proficiency in Sketch, InVision and/or other visual design and wire-framing tools;
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders;
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively;
- Up to date with the latest trends, techniques and technologies.
- Prior experience in the corporate environment (Advantageous
Salary / Package
R40 000 - R45 000 CTC
- Medical Aid
- Data allowance
- Lunch voucher