Our client is a well established and reputable food manufacturer.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, You will be responsible for leading the Electrical and Mechanical teams in the retort and labelling departments to improve the reliability and plant availability of plant equipment.
- Program and do fault finding S7 Siemens PLC’s
- Program Fanuc robots
- Monitor repairs and validate that the problem has been solved.
- Assist in the Planning process by identifying parts and work required
- Prioritize work based on business needs
- Participate in the Breakdown Elimination process to reduce the frequency of breakdowns and improve equipment reliability
- Make decisions that are “best for the business” with regards to maintenance costs and overall productivity
- Maintain continuity among work teams
- Follow Maintenance Standard Procedures and seek to improve machinery specific procedures where possible
- Ensure critical spares are available and ordered to prevent downtime
- Ensure cost is within budget.
- Close out NCR ‘s within specified time frame.
- Lead a team of artisans
- Qualified Millwright or Electrical Artisan (NTC3 & Trade Test Certificate)
- A minimum of 5 years proven experience in FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) environment is a MUST.
- Proven 3 years’ experience in managing people.
- Experience in fault finding and programming S7 Siemens PLC’s is a MUST.
- Experience in Programming Fanuc robots
Salary / Package
R650K - R750K CTC per annum
- Provident Fund
- Performance Bonus