Our clients' solutions help companies to adhere to the highest standards of corporate governance, legislative compliance and risk management associated with the retention, security, preservation and integrity of data and other digital assets.
- The Solutions Architect will support the business development sales team in providing; solutions across multiple levels
- Technical understanding and expertise across infrastructure and hybrid cloud systems
- To develop designs, solutions, architectures and documentation as input to the sales process
- Provide technical architecture and high-level designs
- Perform as a Tech-Lead
- Collaborate with Engineering, Account Managers and Project Managers
- Interact with clients to create requirement specifications for technical proposals and designs
- Analyze and understand the business requirements and translate the requirements into a technical solution architecture
- Analyzing the technology environment
- Cost the solution and proposal end-to-end.
- Creating solution prototypes
- Understanding of finance and business processes
- Identification and formulation of solution architecture and solution alternatives
- Facilitate Proof-of-Concepts for proposed solutions.
- Present solutions and proposals to customers.
- Degree or National Diploma (NQF 6)
- 10+ years working experience within the backup and storage IT industry.
- 5 years experience in architecting supporting technologies
- Understanding to business finance and buying requirements desirable.
- Proposal writing experience.
- Business development /sales knowledge.
- Extensive track record implementing and managing large complex enterprise storage solutions desirable.
- Extensive track record in designing and deploying large complex enterprise storage and backup solutions
- Experience in designing storage technology and integrating various cloud storage options
- Experience in designing backup infrastructure and supplementing with cloud storage
- Experience in capacity planning and analysis of the current landscape of storage workloads.
- Experience with all aspects of IT projects from business analysis, architecture, system analysis and design through development, testing, implementation, and production support highly desirable.
Salary / Package
R960 000 TCTC
- Medical Aid
- Pension/Provident Fund
- Cell phone & Car Allowance