Insurance specialists in the Engineering and Construction industries.
The main purpose of the job is to administer claims which include accurate claim assessment, assessor appointment, corresponding with brokers and service providers and attending to claim documentation. It further involves building relationships with brokers by responding to queries and other outstanding matters and filing of claim correspondence.
- Accurate registration of new claims
- Claim assessment within the parameters of the wordings
- Correspondence with brokers, assessors etc.
- Adherence to company SLAs
- Accurate reserving
- Attend to all queries
- Maintenance / administration of schemes
- Data capturing (loading payments, closing claims etc.)
- Correspondence: hard copies & e-mail
- Diary management and follow up
- Team coordination within claims and the company
- Bachelors degree (or studying towards)
- Additional insurance certificates would be advantageous.
- Minimum of 10 years claims experience
- Engineering insurance experience
- Knowledge of KIT will be beneficial
- Computer Literacy: Microsoft Office - proficiency in Word, Excel PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook
Salary / Package
R 50,000 (depending on experience)