Our client is a Supply Chain Company offering local and international logistical solutions in the land, air and sea space.
You will be required to perform the following Key Functions:
The Supply Chain Coordinator will be responsible for providing operational and administrative assistance to the Supply Chain Consultant. The incumbent will be responsible to assist the Supply Chain Consultant to improve their productivity.
- Good communication with internal and external clients.
- Excellent organising and prioritising skills.
- Ability to work in a systematic, methodical and orderly way in order to consistently achieve goals.
- Computer literate and able to work with MS Office.
- Ability to work accurately and give attention to detail.
- Takes responsibility for actions and projects.
- Ability to establish good relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Ability to work productively in a pressurized environment.
- Accepts and tackles demanding goals with enthusiasm, works hard and puts in longer hours when it is necessary.
- Ability to plan activities and projects in advance and take account of possible changing circumstances, being resilient.
- Ability to manage time effectively.
- Willing to travel to clients from time to time.
- Willing to work overtime and be available after business hours and during weekends.
- Facilitate & Coordinate road transport operations for the effective distribution of goods.
- Develop and maintain relations with external service providers.
- Communicate with service providers and clients to achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction.
- Assist with preparing and distribution of quotations.
- Daily planning and liaison with loading and off-loading contract points.
- Must have a valid code B driver’s license and own transport.
Qualification in Sales, Logistics, Administration or Business will be an advantage.
- Brokerage experience within the logistics industry is essential.
Salary / Package
R25000- R35000 CTC