Our client is a Supply Chain Company offering local and international logistical solutions in the land, air and sea space.
You will be expected to perform the following Key Functions:
The Supply Chain Consultant will be responsible to actively sell supply chain services to manufacturers and distributors by identifying the most cost-effective logistics solutions. The candidate has to build and maintain client relationships, assess client specific needs, promote and sell logistic services, and maintain sales goals and objectives.
- Ability to enter new markets.
- Excellent communication with internal and external clients.
- Ability to implement selling strategies/techniques.
- Ability to build and maintain exceptional client relations.
- Strong persuading, convincing and negotiating skills.
- Ability to take responsibility for actions, projects and clients; takes initiative and works under own direction.
- Ability to build a wide and effective network of contacts.
- Ability to work in a systematic, methodical and orderly way in order to consistently achieve goals.
- Ability to work productively in a pressurized environment.
- Accepts and tackles demanding goals with enthusiasm, works hard and puts in longer hours when it is necessary.
- Willing to travel to clients nationally.
- Willing to work overtime and be available after business hours and during weekends.
- Meet sales targets.
- Identify new business opportunities.
- Assume responsibility for every aspects of freight supply chain, ensure correct and on time collection and delivery of products.
- Valid code B drivers license and own transport.
Relevant Sales, Marketing or Logistics qualification will be an advantage.
- 2-3 years work-related skills, knowledge, or experience. Business Development experience in the Logistics industry.
- Transport Broker experience within the Logistics industry is essential.
Salary / Package
R25000- R35000 CTC