Our client is a precision engineering and equipment manufacturer.
Reporting to the Director, You will be responsible for:
- Receiving, reading and understanding drawings from customers
- Quoting the client on the time and costs required according to the drawings
- Costing & sourcing of materials required to manufacture components
- Asses repair jobs, and be able to quote on the repairs thereof
- Understand the mechanical components to manufacture products for clients.
- Work out estimated costs for labour, materials and machining time and capabilities on order to manufacture products
- Knowledge of the following machines: CNC machines, Conventional Machines and Turning Machines
- Determine work processes for profit
- Solidworks, Edgecam, Mastercam
Salary / Package