Our client is in the Solar Industry.
Reporting to the Head of Engineering. You will be responsible for:
- Project management (planning, organizing, and managing the completion) of various commercial and industrial Solar PV projects from order confirmation to operations and maintenance, in time and within budget)
- Engaging and managing sub-contractors
- Monitoring the construction progress, and reporting on possible risks to the project
- Client liaison
- Working with the Technical Department to assist with cost estimating, engineering design and procurement
- Compilation of tenders
- Operations and Maintenance functions.
- BEng/BSc/BTech in Electrical Engineering
- Registration with ECSA as a professional engineer (pref.)
- Project Management Certification
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in the Solar PV commercial and industrial sector.
- Solid knowledge of Solar PV Design and implementation
- Fully proficient in PVSyst ,PVsol and Helios Scope.
- Experience in project management / Engineering
- AutoCAD software
- MS Office & Project tools MS Project / Smartsheets
Salary / Package
R50,000 to R55,000 CTC pm