The Company focuses primarily on projects in the industrial & mining sectors.
- Project Management.
- Client interaction.
- Electrical design, making use of the latest technology for Medium and Low voltage systems.
- Simulation of electrical medium and low voltage systems.
- Supervision of Electrical & Instrumentation engineering teams.
- Assisting with Procurement & Construction Management.
- Formulating Bills-of-quantity.
- Technical evaluation of tenders received.
- Quality and cost control.
- Contractor & contract management.
- Adherence to engineering standards
- NON SMOKER
- B Eng. / BSc degree in Electrical Engineering
- Post graduate qualification an advantage.
- Professional registration with ECSA.
- More than 8 years working experience.
- Project engineering & management.
- Protection Co-ordination and Arc Flash Studies.
- SOLID FURNACE EXPERIENCE ESSENTIAL
- Understanding and formulating Electrical consumer and cable schedules.
- Background in Electrical Network Simulation Software an advantage.
- Experience in the metals and/or mining industry an advantage.
Salary / Package
R960 000 TCTC