Leading ICT Organisation with European Footprint
This Sales Director role reporting to the General Manager is a challenging and exciting role, giving you the opportunity to show your abilities and attributes.
You will be working to develop the Strategic Sales direction of the Business.
- Devising and implementing the company’s sales strategy.
- Setting revenue targets for the sales teams and setting key performance indicators.
- Meeting with the sales managers and sales teams on a weekly basis to assess company performance against KPI’s.
- Working closely with sales managers and sales teams in high profile sales opportunities.
- Overseeing performance management of under-performing sales staff.
- Ensuring the organisation has an effective sales training programme.
- To review the commission scheme and recommend changes that will motivate sales teams to focus on required areas and to achieve their targets
- Presenting sales and Gross Profit results to management on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Develop strong business relationships with KDE sales operation’s
- Presenting at conferences and events about the company’s products and services.
- Implementing sales strategies across the company and monitoring effectiveness.
- Analyse the sales activities of competitors and taking appropriate action to counter competitor activity.
- Implementing a variety of business initiatives and plans to drive sales.
- Negotiating agreements for contracts with customers and ensuring they are up to date and relevant.
- Implementing an effective sales pipeline and lead tracking process.
- Working with the management committee on budgeting and planning.
- Report timeously to KDE/KDZA management weekly/monthly as required
- Manage pricing and maintaining GP ratios according to KDZA M/P
- Appropriate Business Degree MBA or similar
You will have at least 10 years' Senior Sales management in the ICT software sector experience with Direct and Channel sales environments experience and have:
- Natural leadership abilities to inspire performance with sales teams.
- Strong commercial outlook and an entrepreneurial approach to business development.
- Familiar with strategic selling sales methodologies
- Proven track record of achieving sales growth and delivery of results to business plans.
Salary / Package
R1.5 mill Neg