Our Client is a multi-national company which offers customers worldwide technically and financially sustainable renewable energy systems & products. They provide solutions for markets with both limited grid availability and limited land availability.
Your Mission: Comprehensive management of Project management and Operations in
accordance with the business plan and the goals established for the region.
- Coordination and leadership of the PM team and Operations in South Africa,
- Alignment with the EPC/PM Global Lead Function in the defined interfaces in Industrialization,
Concrete Towers, HSE, Quality and Logistics. As well as Global Sourcing for the contracting
of project execution services.
- Management with Sales department in the country to size the PM and Operations teams and
foresee in an adequate way the demand of labour needed.
- Analysis of the project strategy.
- Ensure the risk control of the projects and mitigation plans in advance.
- Project planning from bidding phase, project preparation & execution and cost control until the handover to Service department.
- Management of institutional relationships when applies, commercials and contractual with the
main stakeholders in relation with the Project Management and Operations execution, claims,
disputes and any matter of a contractual nature with clients and suppliers.
- Participate and be part of the Management Committee.
BSc/BEng - Disciplines Negotiable
- Team leader, result-oriented,
- Experienced in client and contractor
management, negotiation and commercial skills,
- capacity to work under pressure,
- strategic thinking, proactive, responsible,
- strong written and verbal communication
Salary / Package
R1,3 - R1,8m Neg