MD of corporate company's personal commercial property portfolio.
My client is looking for
for an organised and motivated assistant office manager and personal assistant to manage a portfolio of properties and be a personal assistant to the Managing Director.
The candidate will report to the Managing Director and perform administrative and organizational duties, including the full bookkeeping function for the properties.
The candidate should have excellent administrative, organizational, and interpersonal skills. A talent for business administration would be greatly beneficial.
As Office Manager
1. Assist in managing all aspects of a building’s occupancy and maintenance
2. Communicate and co-ordinate with tenants regarding property related issues
3. Show prospective tenants the properties, prepare lease agreements, invoice tenants rentals and associated cost and collection of monies due
4. Manage the full bookkeeping function to trial balance
5. Prepare budgets and monthly financial packs
6. Co-ordinate and manage outside vendors and service providers for council utilities, maintenance, and other related services
7. Maintaining organised and updated property and tenant files and records
8. Preparing and distributing all marketing material required
9. Property inspections and quarterly audits
10. Ensure maintenance manager completes all required tasks
As Personal Assistant:
1. Maintain, organize, and update all personal files and legal documentation
2. Prepare and manage monthly calendar and call screening
3. Various administrative ad hoc duties
Matric & tertiary (Degree or Diploma) in business or office administration
Bookkeeping skills to trial balance. Proficient on Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & Powerpoint). 3 – 5 years’ experience in property administration and management. Detail oriented and highly organised. Skilled in time management and ability to prioritise tasks. Excellent communication, customer service and interpersonal skills.
R20 - R25000