Our client is a leading supplier and manufacturer of chemical solutions for multiple industry applications.
The incumbent needs to be a technical design specialist in mechanical plant equipment with extensive experience in Auto Cad. An in-depth knowledge of mechanical handling equipment along with its components is required. A comprehensive knowledge of screw conveyers, bucket elevators, crushers, granulators and driers.
- Lead specific projects or specialized functions within a project, i.e. evaluating cost, preparing bids, design and life cycle of projects.
- Assist the production and maintenance on technical day-to-day problem solving within the Plant
- This role also involves R&D projects for Marketing and Sales departments.
- Design equipment from scratch
- Manage project development from initial inquiry to project execution (project life cycle management)
- BSc/BEng/BTech Mechanical Engineering
- 10 years' experience in a chemical manufacturing plant
- Advanced Auto CAD design experience
- Experience in managing projects
Salary / Package
R800K - R1,2M CTC per annum