Our client is in the Renewable Energies industry
Reporting to the BD Manager . You will be responsible for
- Carrying out the necessary activities for the start and follow-up of new projects, up to the moment of delivery to the client or to the Operation and Maintenance and Engineering and Construction departments.
- Analyzing the technical feasibility of possible new projects.
- Preparing technical and economic proposals for projects to analyze with the Development Manager.
- Preparing the offers and analyzing them with the Development Manager.
- Giving support in the negotiation processes.
- Preparing documentation packages to participate in contests and bids.
- Managing relations with the Administration.
- Managing the land for the construction of new projects.
- Maintaining the registration and monitoring of the projects progress.
- Effective internal and external stakeholder engagement and relationship management, including engagement with contractors and local delegates, as well as project management
- Providing support to the Business Development team on development of all projects at different stages of the project lifecycle.
- Certification in Business/Project Management/Engineering or similar (advantageous)
- Minimum 2 Years’ experience in particular wind technology
- Experience in at least one round of the REIPPP Programmes
Salary / Package
R30,000 to R38,000 pm
- Medical aid
- Retirement annuity
- Travel allowance