Our client offers both 1st and 2nd LiFe (lithium-iron phosphate) batteries.
- Charismatic and positive attitude, must be able to train others
- Familiar with all NRS installation codes, understand Cape Town specific installation requirements (CoCT)
- PV Greencard or similar PV and battery installation background
- Lithium battery and DC system Understanding
- Computer skills and MS-Office competency,
- Battery and BMS investigative skills – lithium
- Customer service
- Fault finding (DB boards, batteries, inverters etc
- Be able to work under pressure, think on feet
- OWN CAR AND CELL PHONE ESSENTIAL
- Electrical Qualification
- Wireman license
- Enhance the LFP Battery adoption and technical success
- Training new and current installers on best practices and the company's way of installing
- Setup of training center and half day course to new and current installers (need charisma and positivity)
- Ensuring our customers experience a consistently fast service.
- Handling of customer complaints or enquiries through our technical support system
- Testing and fault finding of our battery range
- Removes and disassembles cells and BMS assembly, internal busbars
- Inspects battery for defects, such as dents, damaged connections and terminals, and defective seals.
- Tests condition, using voltmeter, multimeter, tools.
- Secures cell on Busbar mechanism or attaches assemblies, using bolts or welds.
- Research on cell and battery repair techniques
- Installs recharged or repaired battery or cells, using hand tools.
- Help install and setup batteries in the field
- Balances batteries – Cell realignment physical and electrical
- Battery Quality testing prior to delivery
Salary / Package