Our client are specialists in facilities management with offices based in Cape Town.
Reporting to the Technical Director, You will be responsible for:
- Apply insight and understanding to the general operational areas within the business.
- Manage operational and financial performance and contribute to building the client base and portfolio
- Ensure strategic client retention solutions and integrate these with the sales, business development, service excellence and people management processes.
- Ensure a culture that focuses on business development, relationship building, client retention and service excellence
- Manage Contracts and ensure their profitability
- Manage overall P&L of portfolio of contracts
- Manage Revenue, billings and AR on projects
- Grow Client portfolio and new generate new Business / Contracts
- Relevant Degree / Diploma
- Minimum 5 years expertise at senior management level in leading large teams of professionals and staff
- Good knowledge of soft and Technical skills in a Property and Facilities Management environment
- General business acumen, and good understanding of corporate governance requirements and applications
- Profit driven
- Sound knowledge of generating, maintaining, and managing contracts and SLA’s
- Experience in drafting business plans and marketing plans
- Good financial experience in generating budgets, financials and income statements
- Must have managed Contracts e,g GCC , NEC, JBCC not only SLA.
- Must have experience in Bids and Tenders.
Salary / Package
R780K - R900K CTC per annum