Our client provides process solutions for water and wastewater treatment, liquids/solids separation, and biological treatment needs in municipal, industrial, and minerals markets worldwide.
- Sell products and services to current and potential clients. Respond effectively to client’s queries. Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Lead proposal efforts including completing project scoping and costing
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts for review by management.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
- Maintain awareness of new and emerging products and their potential application
- Manage day-to-day client interactions
- Set and manage client expectations
- Managing and interpret customer requirements – speaking with clients to understand, anticipate and meet their needs.
- Resolve questions/problems with project specifications and/or drawings prior to bid date so that the product being bid is clear and properly sized.
- Persuading clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery.
- Calculating client quotations.
- Able to perform all functions of the Estimator.
- Negotiating tender and contract terms to meet both client and company needs.
- Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions.
- Offering after-sales support services.
- Analyzing costs and sales.
- Meeting regular sales targets.
- Recording and maintaining client contact data.
- Coordinating sales projects
- BSc/BTech/ND Chemical /Metallurgical or Mechanical Engineering
- 5+ years Sales experience
- Good understanding in the areas of solid liquid separation test work
- Understand pricing models and billing procedures
- Must be able to work independently, wear multiple hats and think on your feet
- Travel will be a perquisite
- Strong math skills.
Salary / Package
R625K - R720K CTC per annum