Our client provides process solutions for water and wastewater treatment, liquids/solids separation, and biological treatment needs in municipal, industrial, and minerals markets worldwide.
- Select and size products for individual applications in the Municipal Water and Wastewater Treatment Industry, industrial and mine water applications.
- Work with local Sales Representatives and Engineers to prepare Project Specific Specifications and Equipment Drawings.
- Review project specifications and drawings prior to bid stage.
- Provide applicable comments for equal and/or preferential bid positioning.
- Resolve questions/problems with project specifications and/or drawings prior to bid date so that the product being bid is clear and properly sized.
- Provide design and bid assistance to Owners, Engineers, Sales Reps and Sales Managers through bidding and order acquisitions phase of projects.
- Able to perform all functions of the Estimator
- Regularly update Sales Manager(s) and Project Manager (s) on the status and progress of each proposal.
- Develop and present power point and other presentations for local engineering meetings (brown bag), trade shows, and Agent Training.
- Assist Project Manager on updating unit bookings progress and meeting annual budget goals.
- BSc/BTech/ND in Civil, Environmental, Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
- 5+ years’ experience in either design/operations and or sales of water/waste water
- Strong math skills.
- Understanding of chemistry and physics.
- Experience with AutoCAD, Solidworks, MathCAD.
- Familiar with reading and interpreting drawings
- Experience in seeing projects through from inception to closeout
- Be prepared to travel
Salary / Package
R400K - R500K CTC per annum