Our client is a manufacturer of plastic profiles.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, You will be responsible for:
- Installing, inspecting, adjusting and repairing equipment while following safety rules and regulations.
- Maintain all equipment to required standards and be responsive to production needs and equipment failures.
- Focus will be on extrusion lines, injection moulding machines, chillers and compressors.
- Reading diagrams and schematic drawings to determine work procedures.
- Write/design electrical diagram base on the required application
- Able to locate the INPUTS & OUTPUTS on a PLC Modules
- Install and program the basic function of VFD.
- Operate machine tools to fabricate parts required during overhaul, maintenance or set-up of machineries
- Familiarising basic or common components that required for electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and mechanical breakdown (Contactors, SSR, Fuses, CB, Switches, Solenoid valve, etc.)
- Trade Tested Millwright (Red Seal)
- 5+ years' post apprenticeship experience
- Plastics/FMCG plant experience
- Experience on PLC's
Salary / Package
R300K - R400K CTC per annum