Multi-Cloud, Security, Data Management and Storage solutions organization
- Contribute to and support enterprise Cloud strategy, standards and best practices associated with all aspects on cloud offerings.
- Contribute towards continual service improvement activities related to the design and delivery of cloud solutions and services
- Participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment,
- Provide expert level design and engineering support towards the successful delivery of the customer cloud project portfolios.
- Work in tandem with the cloud engineering team and Sales Executives
- Provide tier 3 cloud platform and infrastructure support
- Determine system configuration and sizing requirements.
- Identify, assess, and present options to customers for meeting their functional and technical requirements including IaaS, PaaS and SaaS cloud service updates.
- Assist in the design and implementation of customer upgrade and migration paths for cloud IaaS and PaaS.
- Participate in pre-sales engineer consultations
- Supporting and Managing customer cloud environments in accordance with expert security guidelines.
- Matric Certificate / National Senior certificate.
- BSc Degree or similar
- Certification as an AWS Cloud Practitioner and AWS Solutions Architect
- Certification as a Microsoft Azure Administrator and Microsoft Azure Architect,
• Other cloud-related certification also a plus
• Solid working knowledge of on-prem Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory
• Familiar with migration of tenant-to-tenant tools
• Solid working experience with O365 migration methodologies
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in supporting, implementing, migrating, and designing of compute, storage, and virtualization solutions.
- In depth, practical experience with Cloud methodologies (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), automation, orchestration, trends, and industry-leading cloud vendor offerings
- Handling Microsoft Azure Virtual Machines.
- Deploying Azure VMs (Windows Server and Linux) in a highly available environment.
- Perform configuration management and disaster recovery tasks on new environments.
- Microsoft Azure IaaS Monitoring and Management, manage and monitor IaaS deployments by Log Analytics and Log Search to “drill down” into the most important data in customer IaaS systems.
- Using PowerShell to deploy resources and repeatable deployments with ARM templates.
- Work on Microsoft Azure Networking.
- Design virtual networks to support workloads with the highest security and performance.
- Explore configuring hybrid connectivity between on-premises environments and Azure, and how to monitor network performance
- Automating Deployment and Scale of Azure IaaS Solution script, automate, and scale Azure deployments.
- Dive into automation technology options within Azure
- Lead and develop best practices for the larger Cloud Engineer team
Salary / Package
- Provident Fund
- Medical Aid