Multi-Cloud, Security, Data Management and Storage solutions organization
- Extensive Cloud Systems Knowledge
- Azure PowerShell CLI
- Manage all groups’ settings across admin centers, including the Microsoft 365 admin center and Azure Active Directory portal.
- Working knowledge of deploying Office 365 Directory Synchronization (DirSync) to synchronize accounts between on-premises directories and Azure Active Directory tenants with Office 365.
- Azure Governance and Compliance.
- Azure Storage Account, Disk, Snapshot, Backup, Site Recovery, file sync.
- Azure Identity including any of the following: Azure AD, PIM, Conditional Access, MFA, Azure AD Connect
- Azure Security Centre Threat Detection.
- Cloud monitoring Experience with Azure Log Analytics Azure Monitor SysDig Application Insights
- Inquisitive mind and thorough planning
- Matric Certificate / National Senior certificate.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or equivalent work experience
- Certification as a Microsoft Azure Administrator and Microsoft Azure Architect, absolute requirement
- At least 2 years of experience administering Microsoft Office 365, and gone through at least one transition from a Hosted Exchange environment to Microsoft Office 365, or any other Exchange versions
- Office 365 administration experience
- Experience with Office 365 Readiness Assessment, Onsite Discovery, and Planning
- Experience in Preparing Environment for an Office 365 Deployment
- Experience with Azure AD and Exchange
- Office 365 SharePoint Administrator experience
- Hybrid Deployment Migrations – Must have experience in configuring hybrid deployments between on-premises and Exchange Online organisations in line with strict Hybrid deployment prerequisites.
- Cutover Migrations – Must have experience in migrating contents of user mailboxes from sources email systems to M365
- Staged Migrations – Must have experience in migrating user mailboxes from Exchange 2003, 2007 email to M365 using a stage migration approach.
- Domain Verification and Office 365 Registration
- Add and verify Client domain name with Office 365
- Create Domain Name Server (DNS) records to configure Client domain name for use with Office 365 service
- Configure on-premises Active Directory (AD) for directory synchronization
- Deploy and configure Active Directory Federation Services to enable single sign-on
- Exchange Online Service Configuration
- Configure Email Enabled Applications to Office 365
- Configure local printers to print through Office 365
- Configure email coexistence with existing server and Exchange Online
- Mailbox quotas and archival/retention policies
- Anti-spam and malware protection
- Container platforms and tools Kubernetes Docker Azure Kubernetes Service Azure Container Service a plus
Salary / Package
R650 000 CTC
- Provident Fund
- Medical aid