Our client provides environmental, social and sustainability solutions for the resources, infrastructure, energy and agriculture sectors globally.
You will be required to perform the following functions:
- Provide the hydrological input into EIA/EMP/IWWMP and IWULA;
- Conduct water quantity/quality monitoring as part of baseline assessment;
- Conduct flood line modelling and hydrological assessments through the use of HEC_RAS and other hydrology software;
- Develop Water and salt balances;
- Assist in the preparation of water permit applications and other regulatory documents;
- Conduct field work including site reconnaissance, water quality sampling, etc.;
- Develop and maintain client relationships.
- Carry out business development and marketing activities;
- Project managing and administrating projects, where required.
BSc/ BES degree (MSc preferred) in Hydrology
- 8 or more years’ experience in Hydrology and 5 or more years’ experience in consulting.
- Project management experience would be an advantage;
- ArcGIS software and hydrological engineering knowledge would be an advantage; Experience and knowledge of mining sector would be helpful
Salary / Package