The company provides agricultural products and services
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The purpose of this position is to manage the entire value chain of the recruitment process. This includes the building of strategic talent feeding networks to ensure there are a suitable pool of candidates available for critical positions.
- liaising with various institutions, professional bodies where applicable for talent pipeline needs
- supporting departments with compiling success profiles and job descriptions where the need arises;
- compiling competency based interviews and necessary documents as well as managing all aspects of the interview process which includes finalising shortlists and interview arrangements;
- compiling and final confirmation of advertisement in close collaboration with departments, as well as determining the best possible use of different media for placement thereof, for example social media/professional bodies and newspapers, depending on the position being advertised;
- liaising with external recruitment agencies and negotiating reasonable tariffs, terms and conditions;
- determining a salary offer and authorisation thereof with relevant department, as well as the remuneration department, according to best practices and market related information;
- appropriate feedback regarding assessment results with candidates as well as line management;
- maintaining of the in-house recruitment system;
- continuous measurement for recruitment effectiveness as well as to put in use new measurement criteria to make use of recruitment data more effectively.
- Must at least be in possession of a relevant honours degree qualification and registered as a psychometrist with the HPCSA
- Relevant masters degree in Industrial Psychology will count towards recommendation;
- Registration with the SABPP as human resource professional;
- Fully bilingual in Afrikaans and English.
- Knowledge, experience and accreditation in various psychometric instruments in work context will be given preference;
Valid driver's license;
- At least 2 years' relevant work experience which include the full recruitment function, preferably in a corporate work environment.;
- Good knowledge pertaining to equal employment opportunity and the Basic Conditions of Employment Act as well as POPIA;
- Working within a diverse business environment with various stakeholders on all levels in the organisation;
- Ethical and professional use of psychometric instruments as well as giving feedback thereof.
Salary / Package
R550,000 CTC p/a
- Medical Aid
- 13th Cheque
- Provident Fund