Our client is a well established and reputable food manufacturer.
Reporting to the GM, You will be responsible for:
- Plant maintenance system
- Implementation of projects, continuous improvement and compliance to all legislation.
- Ensure maximum plant availability, efficient operations of equipment and machinery, through the direction of a technical support and procurement team.
- Implement, oversee, and manage the preventative maintenance system and programmes
- Responsible and act as the GMR2.1
- Manage capital projects in conjunction with site management and central Engineering team
- Manage maintenance budgets, capital project costs, monitor expenses (maintenance, special projects and CAPEX) to be within the budget and continually strive to save costs.
- Liaise with suppliers, contractors to enable an optimised plant.
- BEng/BSc/BTech degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Mechatronic Engineering
- Government Certificate of Competency (GCC Factories) is essential
- At least 8 years’ experience in the food manufacturing environment, including plant maintenance and project execution
- MS office packages (Excel, Projects, PowerPoint), CAD programs and maintenance management system
- Strong people management skills
- Strong negotiation skills – experience in drawing up projects, negotiating (price, contracts, or services), writing (proposals setting or changing strategy, factual reports, presentations, procedure or policy documents, training materials)
Salary / Package
R950,000 - R1,350,000 CTC per annum
- Cell phone Allowance
- Medical Aid
- Provident Fund