Our client is in the Manufacturing industry.
You will be expected to perform the following Key Functions:
- To manage the Purchasing, Ordering and Delivery of inventory / Imports and Exports
- Inbound logistics – receiving of items, quality check
- Inventory counting and reporting
- Outbound logistics – picking, packing, shipping, invoicing of customer orders
- Order handling (Sales Orders)
- Informing customers and ensuring the deliveries are correct and in time
- Purchase Order handling
- Responsible of updating ERP-system and ensure that information is correct
Diploma/Degree in Supply Chain / Operations.
- Min 10 -15 years’ experience
- Import and Export Purchasing and Ordering essential
- Processing purchase orders / invoices / outbound logistics / reporting
- Warehouse Management
- Order Management
- Material Management
- Must be able to read technical drawings
Salary / Package
Medical Aid / Pension.