Our client is within the Tourism industry. Candidate could be based in Johannesburg or Cape Town area.
You will be expected to perform the following Key Functions:
The Sales Executive will require an understanding of the travel sales network and the role the inbound market plays in a multi-channel business, including but not limited to:
- Understanding and full utilization of travel sales network.
- Understand the complex relationships and buying patterns.
- Create and Implement sales plans to generate revenue and bed nights into the lodges within a narrowly defined operating framework.
- Identify prospective clients in the geographies of focus (Johannesburg and surrounds, Mpumalanga and Kwazulu Natal) and Botswana, with the ability to network with and develop these relationships where clients operate in Company’s targeted international markets.
- Represent the brand at a consultant and business level.
Revenue Generation and Strategic Responsibilities:
- Sales development.
- Sales / Brand Representation.
- Develop a detailed understanding of the marketing drivers that drive revenue.
- Creating and conducting presentations.
- Conducting appropriate follow up.
- Achieve assigned revenue targets.
- Input and execute the sales plan in Johannesburg, Mpumalanga, Kwazulu Natal and Botswana.
- Search for appropriate and pre-agreed sales leads and prospects.
- Assist in the development of marketing plans as needed.
- Effectively communicate and follow up with Southern African Reservations team members.
- Provide timely feedback to Southern African reservations team.
- Work within the broader of Company’s sales CRM system.
- Generate monthly reports in line with central reporting standards, timeframes and guidelines.
- Min 3 years inbound Sales experience.
- Sales and luxury tourism product experience preferred.
- Southern Africa destination knowledge essential.
Salary / Package