Our client is leading engineering services provider to the mineral processing industry.
Reporting to the Projects Director, You will be responsible for managing various sized projects, ensuring that the client’s requirements are met and that the projects are executed successfully within time and budget and to the desired quality.
- Ensure all commercial and contractual requirements are met between the company, client and contractors/ sub-contractors
- General Project Cost Management and Budget Control
- Scope Change Control System Management
- Planning and Programming of the Project
- Construction and Handover Management
- Safety Management
- Project Risk Control
- Quality Management
- Project Administration
- BSc/BEng/BTech/ND Engineering
- Construction Management qualification
- Project Management qualification
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in projects.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in project management.
- Experience in marketing, contract management, engineering, costing/cost control, HAZOP, SHERQC and multi-disciplinary construction of submerged arc furnaces and other pyrometallurgical projects.
- Metallurgical operations and processes.
- Manufacturing and construction standards in SA and abroad.
- International project experience will be beneficial.
Salary / Package
R1,5m+ CTC per annum