Our client is in the renewable energy sector
Reporting to the Business Manager. you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out the necessary activities for the start and follow-up of new projects and current Wind and PV project pipeline, up to the moment of delivery to Engineering and Construction department.
- Identifies tender opportunities in order to secure Power Purchase agreement with industrial/mining companies or private corporations.
- Bid preparation and co-ordination in order to ensure compliant bids.
- Support the Business Development team during tender submissions, assessing the inputs to the financial model.
- Assisting in the management of the any RFP (procurement) process.
- Leading due diligence of prospective wind and/or solar development project acquisitions to determine project feasibility.
- Preparing economic proposals for projects to analyze with the Business Development Team.
- Preparing the offers and analyzing them with the Development Manager.
- Giving support in the negotiation processes.
- Managing relations with the Administration.
- Maintaining the registration and monitoring of the projects progress on internal platforms.
- Effective internal and external stakeholder engagement and relationship management, including engagement with contractors and local delegates.
Providing support to the Business Development team on development of all projects at different stages of the project lifecycle.
- Engineering Degree or Diploma(ECSA Registered – advantageous)
- Bachelor’s in business administration, Finance, related or similar advantageous
- Sales/Marketing training or qualification advantageous
- Minimum 6 to 15 Years’ experience in energy sector
- MS Office
Salary / Package
R40,000 to R73,000 CTC pm
- Medical aid
- Retirement annuity