Our client's passion is to design and advise on infrastructure development projects that enable the creation of the future of life. Simply put; they get excited at carving-out business driven solutions that have a direct and positive impact on humanity.
Our Client is seeking a dynamic Geometric Engineer to provide discipline specific engineering services to it and its clients, including design and construction monitoring duties, while supporting their broader business values.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
Business Development and Support
• Attend tender briefings, prepare tender documentation, write method statements, assist with pricing calculations and contribute to tender processes as and when required
• Contribute to the marketing and business development of the Transport Department in the Gauteng location in order to on-board new clients/projects.
• Develop professional relationships with key client personnel in the professional services market.
Internal Project Management, Health and Safety, Administration and Quality Management Procedures
• Comply with Company procedures and processes in terms of project registration and risk analysis.
• Comply with Quality procedures by ensuring auditable trail of actions during full life cycle of project delivery process all in accordance with company Quality Management Procedures.
• Comply with and embrace Health and Safety requirements in the workplace as well as on construction sites.
• Ensuring any hazards arising from or associated with projects or activities undertaken are identified, reported on and managed.
R1 Million Neg