IT consulting company with the focus on BI & Data Management
- To communicate complex technical ideas with all levels of client teams
- Implementing well-informed changes and promote growth.
- Design and document data architecture and data modelling solutions
- To provide modelling, design, development, preparation, implementation and optimization of Data Warehouses, Data Marts and Data Cubes in
the financial sector.
- Translating business requirements into technical specifications, including data streams, integrations, transformations, databases, and data warehouses
- Defining the data architecture framework, standards and principles, including modelling, metadata, security, reference data
- Defining reference architecture, which is a pattern that others can follow to create and improve data systems
- Defining data flows, i.e., which parts of the organization generate data, which require data to function, how data flows are managed, and how data changes in transition
- Collaborating and coordinating with multiple departments, stakeholders, partners, and external vendors.
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- TOGAF CERTIFIED
- CDMP CERTIFIED
- Overall 5+ years of IT industry experience;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with ETL tools and data integration;
- Ability to analyse data to identify deliverables, gaps and inconsistencies;
- Experience designing, building and maintaining data processing systems;
- Database design, data modelling and Data Warehousing experience;
- Experience with Data Warehouse principles and methodologies (i.e.Kimball)
- Good understanding and knowledge of SSIS, SSRS and SSAS;
- Strong SQL skills;
- TOGAF Certified
- CDMP Certification
- Experience in the financial industry.
Salary / Package
- Medical Aid
- Data Allowance