Well established Engineering consulting firm with projects and offices in all provinces of South Africa.
Our client is seeking an experienced Roads & Transportation Manager who will be tasked with the following:
- Formulate and implement strategy.
- Manage operational governance.
- Manage operational performance.
- Capacity Planning.
- Manage Stakeholder relationships.
- Staff management.
- Direct the development and implementation of procedures and controls, to promote information flow in the division.
Ensure that relevant operational policies are implemented throughout the division.
Review reports and statistics, identifying and dealing with problem areas in order to achieve targets.
- Appraise and evaluate results for the division regularly and report these results to the COO.
- Implement service level agreements to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Monitor adherence to procedures and guidelines taking appropriate corrective action.
- Implement an execution strategy for projects in new countries, in collaboration with relevant stakeholders and achieve buy in to planned approach.
- Work with Heads of Department and Project managers to implement changes and to provide an integrated service.
- Drive project implementation of key projects; evaluating progress in terms of set objectives.
- B.Eng or BSc Civil Engineering
- Masters or Honours degree will be an advantage
- Professional Registration with ECSA as Engineer
- Pr.CPCM at SACPCMP will be an advantage
- NQF Level 5 and 7 LIC will be an added advantage
- National and Provincial Government roads experience.
- Project execution management and leadership skills.
- Excellent Management skills.
- Business and financial acumen.
- A specialist technical background with a minimum of 15 years engineering experience which includes a minimum of 10 years post registration experience.
- A specialist technical background with a minimum of at least 15 years engineering experience of which 10 years must be operational management experience.
- Ability to build strong internal and external relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Salary / Package
R1 500 000 P/A CTC
Medical Aid, Provident Fund, Travel Allowance