Well establish law firm in Cape Town, Southern Suburbs.
A fresh thinking law firm in Cape Town Southern Suburbs is looking for an experienced Junior Bookkeeper with excellent technical and people skills.
The Junior Bookkeeper will be primarily responsible for:
- Processing payments ahead of approval by a senior processor,
- Following up on outstanding accounts (debtors follow-up)
Additionally, some bookkeeping processing will be required, such as:
- Capturing payments, investments etc to our accounting software
- Following up on debtors.
- Contributing to systems development/improvement.
- Certificate or Diploma in Bookkeeping/Accounting or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a bookkeeper
- Bookkeeping experience in the legal sector with trust accounting is a major advantage
- Must have experience in carrying out debtors follow-up
- Experience with Ghost Practice or other practice management system required
Salary / Package
Negotiable inline with experience