Well established law firm in Cape Town.
A fresh thinking law firm in Cape Town Southern Suburbs is looking for an experienced HR Administrator with excellent technical and people skills.
HR general admin:
- Assisting managers with implementing Agile and Lean Systems/tools within departments, advising and supporting in the use of communications to achieve employee buy-in, etc), supporting individual change (through the effective use of the ADKAR model), etc.
- Performance management
- Staff Records
- Learning and Development
- Exit process
- Staff wellbeing
- Leave capturing + overseeing the day-to-day management of SAGE SSS
Facilities and Phones management:
- Overseeing employees tasked with building management – liaising with Landlord where needed, attending to fingerprint access and alarm codes/calls, management of access discs, overseeing general building maintenance etc.
- Managing cleaner(s) + ensuring the building is cleaned according to government COVID-19 regulations.
Compliance + Other General Admin:
- Overseeing document completion/signing, following up on needed tracking/tracing/ listing/reports etc.
- Collaborating with Compliance Manager to train employees on internal FICA & POPI Policy & monitoring its implementation.
- B-BBEE: Learning the applicable codes and collaborating effectively with the Compliance Manager and COO to achieve maximum points on all components of the scorecard. In particular, to champion the Skills Development component from a strategic and implementation point of view.
- A degree/diploma, preferably in HR or Administration.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in an HR Administrator role or similar.
- SAGE SSS experience.
- Highly organised, with a willingness and ability to serve by taking on varied tasks and prioritising based on importance/urgency.
- Good numeracy skills to enable functioning in a metric-oriented operating environment.
- A well-balanced individual with high EQ, client-centric and the ability to interact very well with all levels of employees within the organisation as well as external parties (suppliers etc.)
- Own car and drivers license.
Salary / Package
Negotiable depending on experience