South Africa’s Preferred IT Support and Services Partner
- Purchasing services and goods at the best possible prices
- To fully apply the processes as developed for the control of all transactions from the leads
which come into the office as well as the full procurement process.
- All Administration covering the transactions are fully up to date, are accurate and documents
are preserved according to the requirements of Finance.
- That regular communication is made with service providers
- Regular communications are sent both internally and externally advising every one of the
various special services/prices we can offer.
- All invoicing is accurate and timely.
- All incoming invoices related to this position are checked for accuracy.
- All deliveries into the organisation are checked for correctness and completeness.
- Daily updates on actions achieved during the day are forwarded to the senior.
- This also to include any problems or concerns and not only are these reported but solutions
to the problems/concerns are also given.
- Regular visits to the service providers are made ensuring proximity to the individuals within
the organisation so they give us the best possible service and prices.
- IT Certificate/Diploma
- At least 5 years of active and current experience in this or a similar position but must be IT.
- Fast and accurate when working with figures and percentages.
- Computer skills including a full grasp of Excel and its formulation process.
- Able to work under stress as speed and accuracy are the successful actions of this position.
- Communicates well with people of all stratas.
- Is willing to go the extra mile as needed and not a clock watcher as there are times when one may have to work outside the standard office hours.
Salary / Package
R10 000 - R15 000 Experience Dependent