Our client is a leading Project Management and Engineering Company serving industry around the world for 40 years. Their main market sectors are: Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology, Medical Technologies, Oil and Gas, Advanced Technology, Science & Education, Food & Beverage and Energy.
Are you a Mechanical HVAC Engineer with experience in Cleanroom designs for industrial projects? Are you looking for a dynamic and international environment? You will have 7+ years’ experience and will support the client on projects in the design of HVAC/ Mechanical solutions. Clients are primarily in the Pharmaceutical and Micro Electronic sectors.
From project conception through the details of design and field coordination, you will work with staff of experts to obtain a practical knowledge and experience unmatched in this exciting industry.
Among other activities assigned, you will have the opportunity to apply your engineering expertise on such typical duties as:
- Project planning
- Conceptual design through construction drawing development
- Economic & energy analysis
- Load calculations, design and layout of equipment, duct and piping systems
- Application engineering including psychometrics, refrigeration, acoustics, and control systems
- Coordination of design and installation with Project Management, Construction and Service departments
- Field engineering: assist with project execution, trade coordination, scheduling, document management and problem solving
- Computer 3D modelling of HVAC systems utilizing the latest modelling software
- Estimating and proposal writing, client interaction
- Managing an internal design team
- A higher Technical Degree in Mechanical Engineering (Minimal Bachelor and preferably Master degree),
- 7+ years of relevant and successful experience designing HVAC/ Cleanrooms
- Have history of successfully preparing designs that include new construction, plant design, as well as documenting process of change and as-built modifications,
- Experience in basis of design and detailed design of HVAC projects in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Provide construction support during installation
- Ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously
- Familiarity with the use and care of personal safety equipment
Salary / Package
R750K - R1,3M CTC