Leading Agricultural Company with a Global Footprint
This Accounts Payable Manager role reporting to the CFO is a challenging and exciting role, giving you the opportunity to show your abilities and attributes.
You will be responsible for managing all activities in the accounts payable function, ensuring timeous payments of vendor invoices and maintaining and controlling reports and ensuring accurate records. The accounts payable manager needs to ensure that project/department milestones are met at all times.
- Preparation of creditors and GR/IR reconciliations Liaise with other departments for unresolved
- Manages and supervises the accounts payable department and staff in the
- Will be in charge of data entry, validation, and processing of various types of invoices (Local & Foreign)
- Keeps track of the status of all transactions taking place within the company and external vendors and contractors.
- Standardize procedures to generate efficiency in-house and create internal templates to be used by the company.
- Ensure compliance with exchange control for foreign
- Ensures that the accounts payable and the company’s financial obligations are met
- Liaise with shared services team in India to ensure payment are being processed on
- Prepare weekly and monthly cash flow forecast for Accounts payable department
- Liaise with suppliers and Company staff on requirements
- Liaise with import department for customs VAT payments
- Ensures that systems, policies, and procedures adhere to company policies while functioning with accuracy and timeliness.
- Performs monthly vendor and GR/IR
- Liaise with Treasurer on cash flow and bank funds availability
- Oversee all payment transactions
- Accounting Degree/Diploma
You will have at least 4 years' Accounts Payable (Creditors) Supervisory experience and have:
- Computer literacy in SAP (FI) (MM), Excel, Word
- Bilingual (Afrikaans & English)
- Team player
- Concern for Order & detail
- Customer Service Orientation
Salary / Package