Well-Established Logistics Company
This Deputy Financial Manager role reporting to the CFO is a challenging and exciting role, giving you the opportunity to show your abilities and attributes.
- Maintain Fixed Asset Register, responsible for depreciation journals and write
- Maintain Lease schedule – Journals for interest, bank charges and VAT on bank charges
- Capture daily exchange rates into accounting and operational
- Submission on monthly VAT returns, as well as follow ups with
- Prepare bank documents for signature and
- Validate insurance invoices against Fixed Asset Register and
- Daily revenue check Evolution vs FMS.
- Monthly diesel Evolution vs FMS.
- Monthly subcontractor check and Evolution vs FMS.
- License and permit smoothing journals at month
- Road fees deferred expense journals at month
- Post journals obo
- Create new accounts receivable and accounts payable accounts
- BCom Financial Management
- Completed SAICA
You will have at least 6 years' experience in Financial Management and have:
- Proficiency in Evolution Accounting
- Advanced Excel
Salary / Package