Our client is a market leader for intelligent solutions in the fields of combustion technology, emission & environmental monitoring, and radiation detection & measurement.
Reporting to the Senior Technical Engineer, You will be responsible for providing solutions to current and new clients in the combustion and emission fields, across various industries.
- Maintenance and service of field instruments within the industries including but not limited to; Power Generation, FMCG, Oil and Gas, Paper & Milling, Mining, Cement, etc
- Performing instrument troubleshooting, calibrations, and configurations of the field instruments i.e., flame monitors, dust monitors, ignition systems, gas analysers
- Responsible for all installations and maintenance on all instrumentation and analysers including but not limited to flame monitors, analysers, combustion control, emissions control etc.
- Competent to remove and replace defective parts in accordance with diagrams, sketches, schematics, operation manuals and manufacturer’s specifications
- Competent to identify and recommend necessary spares needed
- Compiling reports, documentation and doing technical presentations to the manager
- Provide sales support to front sales stuff, agent and customers by managing and processing all sales related enquiries and RFQ’s, preparation of professional quotations and subsequent handling of sales orders
- Analyse and identify customer requirement for instrumentation and control products or solutions
- Guide customers in product application, escalate technical queries and request for solutions to product specialists
- Carry out, addition to day-to-day sales activities, any tasks as deemed necessary by the manager/supervisor or senior managers and respond positively to any other reasonable request pertaining to the skills
- ND/N6 Electrical/Process Instrumentation
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in the Combustion and Emission fields
- Understanding if various emission monitoring systems (CEMS and Video thermography)
- Strong interpersonal, communication and stakeholder management skills
- Good computer skill (MS Office - Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Ability to travel – own vehicle will be an advantage
Salary / Package
R240K - R300K CTC per annum