Our client are leaders in HVAC installation and maintenance in the South African market.
Reporting to the Project Director, You will be responsible for:
- Preparing cost estimates for several HVAC projects
- Comprehensive design of HVAC systems and preparation of bills of quantities
- Identifying and examining specifications, drawings and sample layouts or material bills, calculating costs with the use of labour and material pricing schedules and historical data
- Preparing the estimated plan and coordinating estimate development with the project team, including the development of an estimated schedule.
- Identifying and evaluating all the technical issues related that are related to projects
- Attending and participating in pre-bid meetings and site visits
- Preparing estimate reports and presenting results and findings to management
- Developing and maintaining good healthy and effective relationships with internal and external clients
- BTech/ND/N6 Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years' experience in the HVAC industry
- HVAC design experience
Salary / Package
R400K - R600K CTC per annum