Legal Firm in Johannesburg
The position is for a senior bond secretary. The candidate must have at least 8 (eight) years’ experience as a bond secretary for all major banks. The candidate must be able to handle approximately 80 bond files.
- Secretarial Duties (Acknowledging instructions from the banks, contacting the bank’s clients, drafting bond documents using e4, setting up appointments, preparing for lodgments, providing the banks with progress reports on all matters, providing weekly progress reports to clients, etc)
- Potential secretary must be able to navigate the following systems:
- Additional beneficial
- Minimum of 8 years of work experience as a bond secretary at a reputable medium to large firm;
- Experience as a transfer attorney will be advantageous;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English;
- Strong computer literacy and experience in Microsoft Office products;
- Willing to work in a team but can function independently.
Salary / Package
Market related and negotiable according to experience.