Inbound Tour Operator
Main areas of focus:
- Comparing of Supplier contracts Year on Year for accurate updating of the TS System as required, sourcing relevant information missing from contracts in order to load rates effectively.
- Ensuring all rates are loaded, checked and sold correctly according to set procedures and that all deadlines are met.
- Ensuring all Occupancies have been completed accurately in the system against all room categories
- Ensuring all special offers have been loaded in the system with all relevant terms & conditions
- Ensuring all supplier addresses and contact information loaded in the system are up to date ad is correct
- Providing a support role to all Operations Consultants from a rates perspective.
- Update all TOC’s and local DMC’s of any amendments or updates on rates, ensuring booking reports are pulled timeously and communicated to relevant teams with clear instructions on what to do.
- Manage The Travel Studio Database inbox
- Assist in managing itinerary content for Travel Studio in conjunction with the new eDocs system
- Managing the Quality Control process and audits for DMC guest documentation
Good English communication and written skills.
Knowledge of Inbound Tour Operating procedures an advantage.
Knowledge and practical use of Company MS Office/Explorer or similar programmes.
Administration and reporting experience essential.
Experience on Company or related systems beneficial.
Minimum 5 years working experience in the Travel Industry.
Salary / Package
Negotiable depending on experience
Medical Aid, provident fund