My Client is the Manufacturer of Edible Fats and Oils
My client is looking for a Mature individual for the above mentioned role. The successful applicant will be responsible for the following:
- Keep up to date with all legislation that impacts pay and benefits
- Develop and/review payroll policies, processes, procedures in line with the remuneration philosophy and applicable legislation, for approval
- Ensure that the payroll system/software package and package structuring tool (PST) is updated and upgraded to align with relevant legislation and benefits structural changes.
- Propose salary scales/band changes in line with annual salaries benchmark/survey data, where applicable.
- Consolidate an annual performance based rewards schedule (salary increases and discretionary bonus) for the Non-Bargaining Category
- Ensure occurrence and attendance of meetings with Retirement Funds Management Forums/Committees
- Upload annual salary increase schedules (including discretionary bonuses) where applicable for both Bargaining and Non-Bargaining categories in line with the prevailing collective wage agreement and approved performance based rewards schedule.
- Manage employee termination benefits
- Ensure maintenance of a complete and up to date filing system for all employees and reports, to enable access to current and historic supporting documentation
- Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or Finance
- Certificate in Payroll and Tax Administration
- 10 -15 years working experience with in-house Payroll processing, 2/ 5 of which in a supervisory role
- Must have worked in a Unionised, manufacturing environment, with ability to process variable pay aspects i.e. overtime, shifts allowances, etc
- Working experience with multiple payroll processing, i.e. for multiple businesses
- Working experience with SAGE 300 People payroll system and SAP
Salary / Package
500k - 600k Negotiable
Medical Aid, Provident Fund