Our client is an Electric Utility manufacturer.
1. Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process.
2. Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct day book, suppliers ledger, customer ledger and general ledger.
3. Process all SARS Returns,
4. Monthly VAT Returns;
5. Monthly PAYE, UIF and Workmen’s Compensation fund;
6. Monthly financial statements / Management Accounts.
7. Process accounts receivable/payable and handle payroll in a timely manner.
8. Assemble information for external auditors for the annual audit.
9. Calculate and issue financial analysis of the financial statements.
10. Maintain an orderly accounting filing system. 11. Maintain the annual budget.
R15k - R20k CTC